They are mine tomorrow morning.
If only things that tasted awesome were good for you. If that was the case then this recipe would be really good for you and I would recommend it for every meal!!
What you need:
– 4 Granny Smith (or other sweet) apples, peeled and thinly sliced.
– 2 tbs butter
– 2 tbs brown sugar
– sprinkle of mixed spice
– 1/2cup sultanas
– 375g pancake mix
– icing sugar and cream/ice-cream/custard to serve
What you do:
– Line an electric frypan with baking paper.
– Sauté the apples in butter and brown sugar.
– Add a sprinkle of mixed spice and sultanas.
– Divide the mixture into 6 portions as this is easiest to cook one…
View original post 59 more words